We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
This policy refers to the following web site: www.reachingoutvietnam.com
We may on occasion gather information regarding your use of our web site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site.
This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
You can decline cookies by changing the settings in your browser (Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc). Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you will not be able to use our online shopping cart. You can place your order by e-mail at [email protected].
Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
2. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
3. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected. If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Storing your personal data
Note: Our web store is protected in a number of ways:
– All store pages run on an HTTPS connection. Store data is transferred using an encrypted protocol.
– Reaching Out site doesn’t store credit card information itself. Instead, it’s integrated with reliable payment gateways such PayPal or 2CheckOut.
– Reaching Out site is PCI DSS certified. It is the gold standard for e-commerce solutions worldwide. Large banks have a certificate of the same level.
Except when using a secure web page the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
2. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
3. To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
4. In order to provide services to you, for example with your address details to couriers to send an order to you.
Third party links
You will find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.